Saturday, March 31, 2012

No real news

The only class of Annex's that I know he has is his Italian class. I've been staying as late as I can by the parking lot on Tuesdays and Thursdays waiting for him to show. So far, no luck. I also saw his new post. What does that mean? Why is his camera not working? Is it really not working, or is the footage so slender-staticed that he can't see anything and is assuming the camera is at fault? Is he being stalked by the Tall Mother-Fucker or aTp? There are so many questions and so few answers. I'm going to take my webcam with me on Tuesday, and I'll try to upload any footage I get onto YouTube. I don't know if it will be any help, but if there's one thing I've learned from all this slender-shit, it's that random people of Unfiction are much better at figuring out mysteries than I am. I'll try to post more regularly.

PS: I hate it when blogs post that they should post more. Either do it or don't acknowledge it. It's not something where you can cleverly admit to earn points. If admitted at all it should be in shame and sadness, as I do on this day. Sooooo....yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment