Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's cut to the chase

Let's not bead around the bush here. I have seen Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, TribeTwelve and read the Tutorial, Seeking Truth, Dreams in Darkness and the London Librarian (My personal favorite, Ava is made of win.). I have not seen Mr. Tall Dark and Lanky yet, and I doubt I ever will (Cause he's not real.). However, I don't want my paranoia to be unjustified and, hell, I'm naturally curious. Ava didn't start being attacked until after starting a blog and taunting him. So I thought, "I've done everything but, so let's start a slendyblog!" Now, I can hear Ava already, "No! I did it because I'm dying! You can't infect yourself! You have so much to live for!" Okay, maybe not the last part, but still. The thing is, I just turned 18. I graduate high school in a few months, and I have no girlfriend. I'm close with my family yeah, but I will already be leaving anyway in a couple months, so if Slender Man does show up, no harm do-

Shit. He's outside. Seriously Slendybro, I haven't even hit the post button dude. Just kidding. I'm not that lame of a writer. Seriously though, this is a challenge to the nonexistent douchebag in a business suit, wherever he is: Bring it on you bastard. Ha!

I really really really hope I'm not tempting fate by writing this. If he does appear: CURSE YOU TVTROPES! AND YOU TOO LITTLEKURIBOH! YOUR REFERENCE GOT ME INTO THIS DAMNIT! BUT MOSTLY TVTROPES FOR BEING OH SO EASY TO USE!

Okay now that I've done the obligatory all-caps angry rant done, time to rap this up. Until next time, both my fellow uninfected and those courageous runners, later.

3 comments:

  1. You idiot, stop this and get out while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the concern JediZero, and nice WMG post on TvTropes. Slendy is anonymous, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I like that someone in the mess of psycho's thinks that this thing is totally fake like me and has enough interest to put up a blog to prove it. I am very interested in your work and hope that we shall have our answer. Glad to see your work ~The Reaper

    ReplyDelete