Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 2-No sign of our mutual acquaintance


Yeah, I didn’t think it was possible to be more paranoid then the night I watched every Marble Hornets in a row, but it is. I can no longer pass a window without looking out it to check. But luckily, (Or maybe unluckily? Not sure at this point.) I have seen neither tentacle nor blank face of that illusive Mr. Slender Man. I am still trying to think up good names for Him. Also, just finished reading all of A Really Bad Joke, and quite like it. I have to say, the Jester has balls of steel. I don’t think I could have pulled off any one of the other pranks, but all three? That is crazy awesome. Also, that post done from Slendy’s POV? Made of more win than three Kamina’s. Okay, maybe not that much. Still waiting for him. I will post when/if I do. Until next time, wish me luck. (Not sure what you’re hoping for, because even I’m unsure.)

2 comments:

  1. Get the fuck out of there you idiot!

    There are people out there dying, and you are acting like 'lol this seems fun'

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you going to fight Him if you don't have fresh blood. We lose people every day, if we want to stand a chance we need more people. I'm ready to make that sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete