Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Log 6/5/12

         Let's hope this actually gets posted. For those readers wondering, I have been trying to post almost every day for weeks, and none of them have gone through. That post "Running"? Not posted by me, probably posted by a proxy. So here's what has been going on.

         After my last post, I got home one day, and found a sticky note on my door. It said, "We are coming. Run." It looked like the same hand-writing as that CCV guy. I grabbed some essentials (my laptop, wallet, keys, you know), and did so. I went over to a friends house, and called my apartment. One of my roommates said that some guy in a tank-top had been walking around the outside of our apartment for a few hours. I went to my laptop and tried to post, and the post was pretty much the preceding paragraph. It didn't post, and I got a call from my roommate. Apparently that guy got a call on his cell, didn't say a word, and when it was over he booked it out of the complex. I quickly put two and two together. Not only were they somehow stopping me from posting, but I'd revealed my location to them through that. So I thanked my friend and left.

         I've been going from house to house since, though I won't say where for obvious reasons. I've seen the proxy in the wife-beater several times, usually carrying his bat with him. I don't have anything to defend myself with, so I've been hiding as best I can. It seems I got their attention after all. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment