Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update

      Yeah, my laptop's been busted for 2 weeks now, and will remain so for anywhere between 3 to 5 days. Doesn't mean I have been idle though! I've gone to local parks and graveyards...a lot. All at night. Up until last night, I had pretty much nothing happen.

     Last night I was at a graveyard that's about a 30min walk from my apartment. I'd been there once before, but this time was different. It felt...odd. Every leaf falling sounded like footsteps behind me, and when there was motion of any kind a wheeled around, thinking someone was following me. I've got no concrete evidence, just a feeling, but I don't think I was alone. Maybe I'm starting to get a result...

     ...or the paranoia of not seeing your best friend in months and seeking out an unholy abomination to try and find him is getting to me. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment